We love welcoming friends and families to the Loch Lomond Arms to celebrate the festive season with us! Our festive menu, specially designed by Head Chef David Hetherington, is the perfect way to spread a little Christmas cheer. Our festive menu is served from the 1st - 20th December.
- Salmon, cream cheese and dill terrine, cucumber chutney and oat biscuits
- Caramelised celeriac soup with truffle dressing
- Potted Luss Estates pheasant with wholegrain mustard and pickles
- Roast squash and goats' cheese salad
- Champagne sorbet
- Turkey roulade, sage and pork faggot, pancetta, roast onion, roast carrot and sprouts
- Luss Estate venison wellington, roast parsnip and ginger pomme purée with sprout kallets
- Spelt, celeriac and apple risotto with goats' cheese and roast cauliflour
- Baked fillet of cod, Café de Paris butter, brown shrimp, fennel
- Orange and chocolate slice, blood orange purée, vanilla ice cream
- Christmas pudding, brandy custard, Chantilly cream
- Spiced panna cotta, seed granola, winter berry compote
- George Mews cheese board
Please book a table on 01436 860 420. We can cater for large groups.