We love welcoming friends and families to the Loch Lomond Arms to celebrate the festive season with us! Our festive menu, specially designed by Head Chef David Hetherington, is the perfect way to spread a little Christmas cheer. Our festive menu is served from the 1st - 20th December.
- Roast parsnip soup, pear and blue cheese
- Grilled goats cheese, roast walnuts, braised red onion and dressed rocket
- Chicken liver parfait, apple chutney and arran oaties
- Smoked mackerel, fennel and orange salad
- Roast breast and leg of turkey, chipolatas, roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, Yorkshire pudding, and thyme and lemon turkey gravy
- Spiced belly of pork, roast parsnips, and herb potato puree
- Vegetarian haggis wellington, madeira cream, roast potatoes
- Whole roast pheasant, cranberry gravy, roast parsnips, and roast potatoes
- Winter berry pavlova, clove ice cream
- Traditional Christmas pudding, brandy custard
- Cinnamon crème brulee, short bread
- Barwhey cheddar and oatcakes
Two courses £16
Three courses £19
Please book a table on 01436 860 420. We can cater for large groups.